Saturday, July 26, 2014

Favourite Getaways





Towards the south east coast of Victoria is one of my favourite getaway destinations. I find no such simplicity and beauty in many other places beside from the ocean and its view. I can not comprehend the beauty that is created from crashing waves and mesmerising sunsets. So very simple, but beautiful, don't you think?  I love that no one sunset is the same. The clouds discover new formations each evening, adding to the ever-changing beauty. 

Check out the view from the middle of the day, from inside. Magical!! The large windows of this ocean front villa capture the view perfectly. The cliff that the villa stands on is the perfect place to grab a cold drink, some nibbles to snack on and just sit peacefully, to admire the greatness of the vista that appears in front of you. How can you go wrong!
I can not wait to be back on the coast, soaking up the sunshine. 

Shannon <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have a lovely blog.
    I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award. To read my post click this Url ( http://jacksonscupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html )or click below to get onto my blog! :) x

    Jacksons Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete